Forty Media is a boutique web design and development firm in Arizona. I found them from their CEO who posted a panel proposal for SXSW. They are so confident in their abilities that they proclaim “we only build beautiful products” and even have a full page of links to their competitors, daring you to shop around. I respect the heck out of those who value themselves highly and don’t mind shouting it from the rooftops.
August 9, 2006
The SXSW INTERACTIVE FESTIVAL is the premier internet technology conference in Texas, which I highly recommend you attend in March. I would be very grateful if you would take a few moments to vote for the panel discussions proposed by me and some of my friends that are very active in the Texas technology communities. Thank You.
Please Vote Here in the following order: http://2007.sxsw.com/interactive/panel_picker/
1. Angel Investment: The New Black in Startup Financing
2. How to Shoestring Your Startup
3. Web 2.0 Business Models, or If You Build It Will They Pay?
4. Podcasting - What’s it going to Take to Mainstream the Technology?
5. What’s Next for Podcasting
6. The A List vs. the Pay List
7. Unstructured: Why Free Form Conferences and Groups work - and Don’t
8. Building the 3D Web: Real Companies Discover Virtual Worlds
9. ValleySpeak for the Rest of Us: Developing Apps Outside InternetVille
10. United We Stand, Divided We Fall: Alternatives to RSS
I’m tracking votes if you’d like to leave a comment in my blog here: http://bulldogfinancial.com/bullblog/?p=16
Kelsey Ruger’s blog post here: http://www.themoleskin.com/archives/sxsw-interactive-panel-picker/
SXSW Interactive: An incubator of new, cutting-edge technology, the SXSW INTERACTIVE FESTIVAL is ground zero for the world’s most creative web developers, designers, bloggers, wireless innovators and new media entrepreneurs. Four days of captivating keynote presentations and scintillating panel sessions provide hands-on training as well as big-picture analysis of the future of this industry. In addition to the numerous business opportunities at the three-day Trade Show & Exhibition, SXSW Interactive provides a full array of exciting evening events to entertain attendees. SXSW Interactive 2007 will take place March 9 - 13, 2007.